1. SDAs are people of the Book.
2. Non-SDA pastors use Ellen G. White.
3. Christian scholars know about the Sabbath, they just refuse to accept it.
4. No one leaves the SDA Church for doctrinal reasons.
5. People leave Adventism because they’ve been wronged or feel unloved.
6. “There’s no perfect church, but this is the closest one to a perfect church because the SDA Church follows the Bible.”
7. The Clear Word is just the Bible written in clearer language.
8. The 10 Commandments are a transcript of God’s character.
9. You can’t know for sure that you are saved.
10. If you leave the SDA church you will eventually leave God.